The Bowls are energy-saving. In places with a lot of WiFi signals, the Bowls' signal can be disturbed and a connection error is reported. After a while, the connection will be restored and collected data sent. If the problem persists, set the WiFi connection again.
How can we help?
Articles in this section
- Food & Water Goals setup.
- How to use Feeding assistant?
- How to asign the WiFi Food & Water Bowls?
- How do I pair the WiFi Bowls with the Actijoy App?
- The Bowl cannot connect to a WiFi network, or the WiFi was not set up.
- How does the WiFi station work?
- How do I add another Bowl?
- I don't see any data in the Actijoy App right after my dog has eaten/drunk.
- What do the WiFi Food & Water bowls actually measure?
- Are the WiFi Food & Water bowls harmless for my dog?