• Charge the rechargeable battery with the Micro USB Cable. Charging time is approximately one hour.
• The built-in rechargeable battery lasts approximately 1 month on one charge.
• If you use the built-in LED lights, battery life may be reduced. The Actijoy App will inform you of battery life.
• Do not remove or replace the original battery.
• Do not expose the device to heat sources to avoid irreparable damages to the battery and the circuitry.
Food & Water Bowls
• Each Actijoy Smart Base Unit for the Food & Water Bowls requires three AA batteries. The included batteries are not rechargeable.
• The batteries in the Actijoy Smart Base Unit last up to 3 months.
• The Bowls are dishwasher/microwave safe but the Actijoy Smart Base Units are not. Before you put the Bowls into a dishwasher/microwave, be sure to remove the Actijoy Smart Base Units.
• Do not expose the devices to heat sources to avoid irreparable damage to the battery and the circuitry.
Tracker: Operating temperature for a Tracker: 5°F to 140°F (-15°C to +60°C), optimum charging temperature: 59°F to 113°F (+15°C to +45°C).
Actijoy Smart Base Unit: Operating temperature (recommended for alkaline batteries) 5°F to 122°F (-15°C to +50°C).
Protect all Actijoy products from magnetic fields and high temperatures. Magnetic fields may cause disruption to the transmission of data to and from Actijoy products and should be avoided in order to prevent malfunction or damage to devices.