- First of all, make sure that your Bluetooth is enabled and the Tracker is charged.
- Keep the Tracker close. Be sure your phone is close to the Tracker during the pairing.
- If you’ve already downloaded the App, follow the instructions in the App and add the Tracker in “Devices”.
- If nothing happened, check that the Tracker is really charged:
- The Tracker should light blue, if not, is completely discharged.
- In that case, plug it into the charger for 5 minutes, unplug it and then plug it again.
- After updating firmware, the Tracker lights red as being charged.
- A green light means the Tracker is fully charged and ready to use.
We've also created a "pawesome" step-by-step guideline for installing your device.
You can find the guideline here.