That's not a problem! The only thing you need is the extra Tracker - each dog has to have their own Tracker. The Bowls can recognize which dog is using them thanks to the Actijoy Tracker.
How can we help?
Articles in this section
- Food & Water Goals setup.
- How to use Feeding assistant?
- How to asign the WiFi Food & Water Bowls?
- How do I pair the WiFi Bowls with the Actijoy App?
- The Bowl cannot connect to a WiFi network, or the WiFi was not set up.
- How does the WiFi station work?
- How do I add another Bowl?
- I don't see any data in the Actijoy App right after my dog has eaten/drunk.
- What do the WiFi Food & Water bowls actually measure?
- Are the WiFi Food & Water bowls harmless for my dog?