No, you cannot use one bowl for both. Once you get the bowl, you have to set it up for either food or water. Moreover, your doggy should always have access to water.
How can we help?
Articles in this section
- Food & Water Goals setup.
- How to use Feeding assistant?
- How to asign the WiFi Food & Water Bowls?
- How do I pair the WiFi Bowls with the Actijoy App?
- The Bowl cannot connect to a WiFi network, or the WiFi was not set up.
- How does the WiFi station work?
- How do I add another Bowl?
- I don't see any data in the Actijoy App right after my dog has eaten/drunk.
- What do the WiFi Food & Water bowls actually measure?
- Are the WiFi Food & Water bowls harmless for my dog?