No, unfortunately not. The Actijoy Health & Activity tracker can only be used for one dog from the very beginning in order to provide accurate data about their activity. If you are looking for a multiple dog device, check out the Actijoy WiFi Food & Water bowls!
How can we help?
Articles in this section
- How do I start using the Actijoy Health & Activity Tracker?
- How do I pair the Actijoy Health & Activity Tracker with my cellphone?
- What does the Health & Activity Tracker actually measure?
- I don't see the Tracker in my devices.
- I cannot pair the Tracker with the App.
- How do I use the LED light?
- The Tracker lights blue.
- How can I add another Tracker?
- Are there any fees for using Actijoy?
- Can I use the Health & Activity Tracker for multiple dogs?