The Actijoy WiFi Food & Water bowls serve as a home WiFi station and sync data from the Actijoy Health & Activity Tracker every time your doggy comes to the bowl. The data are automatically sent to the Actijoy App. You know how your doggy is doing even when you are not at home.
How can we help?
Articles in this section
- Food & Water Goals setup.
- How to use Feeding assistant?
- How to asign the WiFi Food & Water Bowls?
- How do I pair the WiFi Bowls with the Actijoy App?
- The Bowl cannot connect to a WiFi network, or the WiFi was not set up.
- How does the WiFi station work?
- How do I add another Bowl?
- I don't see any data in the Actijoy App right after my dog has eaten/drunk.
- What do the WiFi Food & Water bowls actually measure?
- Are the WiFi Food & Water bowls harmless for my dog?