Keeping good pet health records is part of responsible pet ownership and can help both of you so much. Maintaining detailed records of your dog’s health information plays a crucial role in identifying health issues at an early stage. We understand that you don't want to carry a notebook and pencil to record events as they occur. Instead, use the app that is available 24/7 and is right in your pocket.
Learn some of the basic steps on how to use the Actijoy Healthbook, the dog care app:
- Every record related to your dog should be recorded in the app
- Vaccination, deworming, parasite prevention, medication, etc.
- Grooming and dental care
- Check-ups, surgery, tests, etc.
- Regular weigh check records
Don't forget to also record changes in behavior :
- During or after any medical treatment
- Diet change
- Vet visit
- Stay in a daycare or different environment
Add a photo to a Healthbook record:
- Add a photo to make the process even easier.
- You can upload photos in every record.
- Take a picture of medication, blood tests, or reports from a veterinarian to save them from being buried somewhere in the drawer.
- You can also take a photo of a torn nail, wounds, and other important things you want to share with your veterinarian.
- A picture is sometimes worth a thousand words.
- Invite other family members so you can share your joy, photos and all the information you need about your four-legged friend. Every caregiver has access to your dog's data and can add records as well.
Share the data with your veterinarian
- You can easily share data with your veterinarian in case of any emergency or as a part of a regular check-up.
- The app generates a complete overview, and you can share it via a URL link. The link is valid for 30 days.
The detailed and consistent recording of information related to your dog's health can add context to changes in your dog's behavior. It allows you or your veterinarian to detect potential changes that may have gone unnoticed. Early detection is the key to success and may have a major impact on the course of the treatment.
Your dog and veterinarian will thank you later!
Connect the smart devices and get the most of the Actijoy Healthbook - the dog care app. With the Actijoy Health & Activity Tracker and smart WiFi Food & Water Bowls you get even better context to what the normal behavior of your dog means.